16th June 2015, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has completed M.A. about 7 years ago?

Sir,
I have completed my M.A. in Urdu from Calcutta University about 7 years ago and I have got 51.5% marks. Now I want to do PhD in Urdu. Can you tell me I am eligible or not? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do PhD in Urdu if completed M.A. 5 years ago?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in UGC-NET to study PhD in Urdu course?
  3. Am I eligible to study PhD in Urdu if completed M.A. being a Government Teacher? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD in Hindi in Osmania University being a postgraduate and a Private Teacher?
  5. Eligibility to study PhD for an Architect who has completed B.Arch 30 years ago, Master's in Construction Management 27 years ago and PGD in Urban Planning 2 years ago?
  6. Eligibility to study correspondence PhD in Urdu for a Government Teacher who has completed M.A.? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  7. Possibility to study PhD in Hindi in Mangalore University for a candidate who has completed M.A. about 14 years ago?
  8. Is M.Phil necessary to study PhD for M.A.(Urdu) candidate?
  9. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Urdu in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Possibility to study PhD in Netaji Subhash Chandra Institute of Technology for a candidate who has completed M.Sc in Biotechnology 14 years ago?
  11. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  12. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?
  14. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has secured 69% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  15. MA in Urdu holder can do PhD in Urdu? Information about entrance test and eligibility?
  16. Am I eligible to study PhD in Microbiology if completed M.Sc about 7 years ago? List of universities in India?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Technology to M.Tech candidate who has 7 years of Lectureship experience? Eligibility to get admission?
  18. Possibility to do PhD for a candidate who has completed NET-JRF(Hindi) 4 years ago?
18th June 2015, 05:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has completed M.A. about 7 years ago?

If you have got 51.7% marks in your M.A and you belong to General category then you are not eligible for Ph.D admission in India. If you belong to reserved category then you have some chance of getting admission after getting relaxation of 5% marks.

You have done it 7 years ago and you have to show what you were doing in those years through a certificate or affidavit. If you have been in a professional work then you will have advantage of getting exempted from entrance exam if experience is more than 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?