8th August 2017, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for MS in Design and Development in Germany?

Hi, I am Abhishek. I am currently pursuing my final year engineering (mechanical ) from VTU. I want to do MS in Design and Development in Germany. I just wanted to know the procedure to get over there. Kindly help me out. Waiting for the reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Germany for MS candidate?
  3. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  4. Admission procedure and requirements to study BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University? -- [New]
  5. How to do MS from Germany in Automobile Design after passing 3rd year mechanical engineering
  6. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply for MD course in Germany after completion of PharmD?
  8. Ways to do MS in Machine Design from Germany? My aggregate is 67%
  9. How to become a designing engineer after completion of BE Mechanical engineering?
  10. How can I apply in Germany for MBBS seat?
  11. Procedure for doing Ph.D in pharmaceuticals science from Germany after M.Pharm?
  12. How may I do my Ph.D in Germany or Switzerland? I've completed M.Sc in Microbiology and 2 years experience in Research and Development
  13. What are the tests which I have to undertake to do M.Tech in Design in Germany?
  14. What rank is required to do MS in Germany?
  15. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  16. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  17. Doing M.Tech in IIT Bombay and want to do Ph.D in Germany : Procedure to get a seat for Ph.D in Germany?
  18. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
10th August 2017, 12:41 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MS in Design and Development in Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Abhishek. I am currently pursuing my final year engineering (mechanical ) from VTU. I want to do MS in Design and Development in Germany. I just wanted to know the procedure to get over there. Kindly help me out. Waiting for the reply.

Candidates after completion of B.Tech/BE Mechanical Engineering can apply for MS in Design and Development in Germany. They have to clear English language test either TOEFL or IELTS to study at German universities. They should also clear GRE for getting admission in MS in Germany. Based on marks scored in graduation, TOEFL/IELTS and GRE admission are offered to students. They have to apply with a good Statement of purpose, work experience and excellent resume for taking admission in German universities. Candidates with knowledge in German language are preferred for taking admission for MS in Germany. They can apply directly or through educational consultants for taking admission in German universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?