24th December 2011, 12:23 PM
karmvir3

Ways to do MS in Machine Design from Germany? My aggregate is 67%

I am mechanical engineering graduate and wants to do MS in Machine design form Germany. My aggregate percentage 67%. Please provide me all the ways to do MS from Germany.

With Regards,
Karmvir Singh
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  2. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
  3. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  4. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
  5. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  6. How to get a part time job as a mechanical student? I am pursuing B.Tech Mechanical
  7. Aggregate required to apply for B.Pharmacy in Germany? How much scholarship can I get
  8. What are the tests which I have to undertake to do M.Tech in Design in Germany?
  9. How to get admission in Germany/Canada university after scoring 70% aggregate?
  10. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany if my B.Tech aggregate is 65%, 66% in 12th and 71% in 10th? Will I get any scholarship? What are the test I have to give to do MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do internship in design field if I am doing M.Tech Machine Design? How and where to apply for the design internship? -- [New]
  12. After doing B.E with aggregate of 74% how can I do MS in Germany in Automation?
  13. Which branches are there in M.E Mechanical? Which are the branches?
  14. What are the eligibility criteria for MS in Germany? I'm presently in B.E(automobile engineer) and having aggregate of 88% marks
  15. What should I do to pursue B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? I am interested in Machine Design
  16. How to do MS from Germany in Automobile Design after passing 3rd year mechanical engineering
  17. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  18. How will be my future after doing MS in Germany?
13th June 2012, 08:04 AM
Radhakrishna143

Default Re: Ways to do MS in Machine Design from Germany? My aggregate is 67%

I am mechanical engineering graduate and wants
to do MS in Machine design form Germany. My
aggregate percentage 67%. Please provide me all
the ways to do MS from Germany. With Regards,
Karmvir Singh
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?