25th May 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for doing Masters in Biomedical Engineering in USA for free?

At present i am studying 1st year biomedical engineering, and i wish to study my Masters in US for free. So, tell me that what are the steps or procedure for that?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for masters of engineering in biomedical engineering in India?
  2. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  4. Procedure to apply for Masters in USA or UK? How to get scholarship?
  5. What is the procedure and steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in USA?
  6. Do AIIMS provide M.Tech Biomedical course?
  7. How to do masters in USA after pursuing electrical engineering? Which stream should I select for my masters?
  8. How to take admission in Biomedical engineering? What is the scope in Gujarat, India or USA?
  9. Can i study M.Tech (Biomedical Engineering) in USA through f1 visa?
  10. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  11. Procedure to apply for Bachelor in Dental Surgery from USA? Scholarship for it?
  12. In which subjects can we do masters after doing 4 years degree course in Biomedical Engineering?
  13. How to do masters from USA/UK after doing BDS degree from India?
  14. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile in USA after completion of B.Tech course?
  16. Procedure to pursue doctorate course in Law from USA after Masters in Law from National University of Law Punjab?
  17. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?
  18. Job prospects in USA after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering? Job opportunities available after completing Masters from USA?
30th May 2016, 10:32 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for doing Masters in Biomedical Engineering in USA for free?

No, it is not possible to do Masters in Biomedical Engineering in USA for free. You can get scholarship for doing your higher studies in USA but, you cannot get a free seat.

To do MS in US after completion of your B.Tech course, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL or IELTS examinations.

By submitting your score reports, you can apply for admission to MS course in US universities.

After receiving an i20 from the university you have applied for admission, you need to apply for student visa, book a flight ticket for going to US to do MS course.
30th May 2016, 10:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for doing Masters in Biomedical Engineering in USA for free?

To do Masters in US after completion of your Biomedical engineering course, you need at least 15-20 lakhs to complete the Master's degree course. None of the US universities offers Master's degree course for free of cost. If you have good academic aggregate and good score in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations, you can get scholarship for pursuing your Masters in US. But, the scholarship will not be sufficient to pay the college fee, you need to have at least 10-15 lakhs other than scholarship amount to pursue Master's degree course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?