2nd February 2018, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get scholarship for BBA from Pune university?

Hello, I am student of second year BBA studying in Pune from Pune University. I wanted to know is there any scholarships for BBA student in my father's income is around 2 lacs.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get scholarship for BBA from Pune university? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to get scholarship when doing M.Sc Computer Science in Pune University?
  3. Procedure to get scholarship for doing BBA course?
  4. Can I get Education loan to study BBA?
  5. How to give scholarship exams to get admission in Pune University?
  6. Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I study BBA after completing 12th with Computer Science?
  8. Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Ms after completing B.E Mechanical from Pune University?
  9. Admission procedure to study MBA with scholarship in Durham University of Business School for BBA candidate?
  10. How should I join ICWAI after completing BBA from Pune University?
  11. Can I get a scholarship in any university of USA,Cananda or English for doing Ph.D there? Procedure for admission in Ph.D?
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in any universityof UK for Ph.D program with scholarship?
  13. Which one course should I opt after my 12th either BBA, BBM, or MBA? What's the procedure for taking admission in Pune college? I have 54% marks in 12th
  14. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  15. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in European Country with scholarship?
  16. Will I be able to get admission in BBA 2nd year in Mumbai after completing BBA 1st year from Pune University?
  17. Last date of submission of forms of BBA in Pune University?
  18. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?