7th March 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Ms after completing B.E Mechanical from Pune University?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed my BE(mechanical) from Pune University with first class. I am fresher and preparing for GRE and i want to do MS in germany.

Please tell me about the scholarship.?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get scholarship when doing M.Sc Computer Science in Pune University?
  2. Detailed information about scholarship for BBA student of Pune University?
  3. How to give scholarship exams to get admission in Pune University?
  4. How can I get admission in B.Tech at Pune University if completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Karnataka?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  6. How much is the scope for mechanical? I am doing B.E from Pune University
  7. MS in Mechanical from Germany is possible? Scholarship and fee details?
  8. How to do part time B.E or B.Tech from Mumbai or Pune University after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. Am I eligible to take scholarship after completing after completing 2nd year Pre university course?
  10. Which are the best colleges in Pune university? I have scored 66% in diploma mechanical
  11. Scholarships available for MCA 1st semester student of Pune University?
  12. What are the jobs available after doing TE Mechanical from Pune University?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.E. in Cambridge University after completing Diploma in CSE?
  14. Admission in government college in Pune after scoring 87% marks in final year diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Best colleges in Pune University?
  15. How to do B.E after completing BSc Mathematics?
  16. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  17. How to take admission in M.Tech after completing my B.E in IT with 64% from Pune University?
  18. Am I eligible for PO exam after completing graduation from Pune University with 53% -- [Most Discussed]
28th September 2021, 08:24 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Ms after completing B.E Mechanical from Pune University?

The best scholarship websites , where one can search according to their suitability
CollegeNet.com
FastWeb
The college board
SallieMae
Zinch
In simpler terms, if you take admission in any of Government college, then the fee you pay for persuing UG or PG or any other course, you get your fee back..
Others are
Agha khan Foundation Scholarship mainly to persue MS

Generation Google Scholarship
AAUW International Fellowship etc
These scholarships are mainly for persuing MS course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?