18th March 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for M.Sc(Nursing) course in Abroad?

Hi, My name is Muskan Sharma and I want to do my M.Sc in Abroad. Currently I am doing B.Sc(Nursing) from India in Delhi. But after my B.Sc I want to move Abroad for M.Sc in Nursing. So, please tell me the requirements and if possible whole procedure for applying. Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for education in abroad? Which exams are to be answered?
  2. In which country I should study M.Sc(Astrophysics)? Requirements to apply for this course in Abroad?
  3. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to do PhD in Abroad for Master in Pharmaceutical candidate?
  5. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  6. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  7. Procedure for studying in abroad? Fee structure and the scholarship programs? Best universities and the requirements?
  8. For which exams should I apply for MS abroad after my B.E?
  9. Procedure to apply for IAS entrance exam? Date to apply and the requirements for the same?
  10. What should I do to pursue Ph.D abroad? How much should I get? Requirements for admission?
  11. Courses to study at Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? Procedure and requirements to get admission?
  12. Procedure and requirements to study M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?
  13. How to Study Physics Abroad? Different Scholarships available?
  14. How to work abroad joining TCS?
  15. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
  16. What are the requirements to study in Abroad?
  17. Requirements to pursue MBA in Abroad after BBA from India? Should I directly move Abroad for doing bachelor degree again?
  18. Procedure to be followed to go abroad after 10th standard?
25th March 2018, 02:38 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for M.Sc(Nursing) course in Abroad?

Requirements:

>>Candidates should complete B.Sc in Nursing from a recognised University.
>>Candidates have to appear in TOEFL or IELTS and GRE exam. Candidates need to get minimum 6.5 band in Overall in IELTS as IELTS score is accepted in every foreign universities.

Procedure :

>>Candidates need to visit the official website of the concerned university.
>>If all requirements of admission in the concerned university are satisfied by your educational qualifications, then you can apply in the university through the official website of the concerned university.

***Some good foreign universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing are listed below .

>>University of Surrey
>>University of West London
>>Bargor University
>>University of wollongong
>>University of Adelaide
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?