3rd March 2018, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer MS in Robotics with more than 70% scholarship through GRE?

Sir, can you tell me which universities giving scholarship more than 70% in MS course anywhere in Abroad? I am preparing for GRE for doing MS in Robotics. So, what are all the universities which provide this course with scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Nanotechnology with scholarship without GRE scorecard in US?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Robotics in India and Abroad
  3. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  4. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  5. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany through GRE? Fee for MS in Germany? Pattern of GRE for Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  7. How much score we should have in GRE to get the scholarship in good universities?
  8. Any universities providing scholarship on the basis of GRE? Is work experience necessary? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Universities which provides scholarships for studying abroad?
  10. List of good universities to pursue MS in Artificial Intelligence or Robotics from Abroad?
  11. How to do Ph.D in Robotics after B.Tech? Which universities are offering Ph.D in Robotics after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get scholarship to study MS in Abroad being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. List of the universities in USA offering Ph.D in Biotechnology with full scholarship? Am I eligible for it without GRE?
  14. List of universities in abroad which takes in candidate without giving GRE exam and provides scholarship?
  15. List of colleges for MS(English course) in Germany? GRE & TOEFL scores to get chance in these universities with a scholarship?
  16. What would be the cut-off required to be scored in GRE exam to get good universities admission in US with scholarship?
  17. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  18. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering through GRE in Abroad -- [New]
25th March 2018, 03:49 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer MS in Robotics with more than 70% scholarship through GRE?

Best foreign Universities which offer MS in Robotics and give 70% scholarships through GRE exam are listed below.

>> University of Sheffield
>>University of London
>>University of Bristol
>>University of Salford
>> Liverpool John Moores University
>>University of West of England
>>Umeä University
>>Örebro University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?