18th March 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

In which country I should study M.Sc(Astrophysics)? Requirements to apply for this course in Abroad?

Hello, friends,
I want study M.Sc in Astrophysics in Abroad.
Kindly tell me which country is suitable in this case.
And also let me know about the requirements for applying in Abroad.
Waiting for your reply.

21st October 2016, 06:07 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which country I should study M.Sc(Astrophysics)? Requirements to apply for this course in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, friends,
I want study M.Sc in Astrophysics in Abroad.
Kindly tell me which country is suitable in this case.
And also let me know about the requirements for applying in Abroad.
Waiting for your reply.

The aspirant can study Masters in Astrophysics in the countries like USA or UK or Switzerland or Netherlands. The eligibility to study the master’s degree in Astrophysics will be a degree in Physical Science, Mathematics, Computer Science or Engineering from any university. The students should clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS to study in abroad countries. The students need to submit scores of Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) along with application to the university. The courses are available in various universities in USA or UK and other countries also. These are the requirements to apply for M.Sc Astrophysics course in abroad countries like USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?