7th March 2015, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to study M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?

Friends,
I want to know that what is the full procedure and minimum requirements for taking admission in any foreign universities for doing M.Tech (Civil Engineering)
I searched on the internet but didn't quite get the full information. So if you could please help me. I am just getting finished with my Bachelor degree within a few months.

9th March 2015, 03:30 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to study M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?

To apply for admission in any foreign university, first you should complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams. That's because these exam scores are mandatory to apply for admissions and the universities offers admissions by considering these exam scores of the candidates. So, first try to complete these exams with good scores. After completing these exams, you should apply for admission at your selected list of universities by sending your application and required documents through online or through courier.

Documents required to apply for admission:-
Following are the documents, which are required to apply for admission at foreign universities.
->GRE and TOEFL/IELTS test scores
->Graduation Transcripts
->Statement of Purpose
->Letter of Recommendation
->Resume
->Passport copy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?