23rd January 2016, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study abroad after 12th standard?

Sir I want to know that how to study abroad means other country am totally confused as I am studying in 12th standard. Could you please help me?

23rd January 2016, 09:57 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study abroad after 12th standard?

After the completion of 12th standard, if you want to continue your higher studies in Aboard, then first you should complete IELTS exam. IELTS is an exam, which is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English. After completing this exam, you can choose any country like USA, UK and you can apply for admission in your selected list of foreign universities by sending your IELTS score and other required documents. If you are admitted, then you can get VISA and move to aboard for further studies.
23rd January 2016, 07:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To study in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard, you must have to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to undergraduate courses in US universities whereas TOEFL /IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to undergraduate courses in Abroad Universities.
23rd January 2016, 11:40 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I want to know that how to study abroad means other country am totally confused as I am studying in 12th standard. Could you please help me?
The aspirant has to first clear the English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL. Then you can study either engineering degree or science degree or medicine. The aspirant can study in Singapore, USA, UK, Australia, Philippines, etc. But most students go to study higher education in foreign countries like Master’s Degree or Medicine courses. The aspirant can apply to most of the universities through their website.
24th January 2016, 02:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to study abroad after 12th standard :-

- Appear in the entrance exams based on which most of the foreign institutes take admission - SAT and IELTS.
- Aim to score good marks in them.
- Make good resume highlighting all your strengths.
- Apply online in the foreign institutes as per your score in the entrance exams.
- Make sure you prepare a strong statement of purpose while applying.
- On getting shortlisted, some institutes might conduct telephonic/Skype interview.
- On getting shortlisted finally, confirm your admission and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?