14th May 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Specialization to study in MS for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) candidate in Abroad? Preferable universities in Abroad to study MS?

Sir,
I want to do MS in Abroad after doing
B.Tech in Electrical Engineering.
Kindly tell me what course I can join?
What are the best universities I can prefer?
Please help me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MCA in abroad?
  2. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  3. How can I get admission to study MS in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Mineral Engineering)? Best specialization to study in MS?
  4. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  5. List of universities offering M.Sc in Agriculture course in Abroad?
  6. List of universities which offer B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Requirements to get admission?
  7. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  8. What specialization should I choose to study MS in Abroad after completed B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)? Best country to study MS in Abroad?
  9. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  10. Eligibility criteria of GRE for M.Sc Botany student?
  11. Colleges or universities preferable for doing MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? What are the job opportunities -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  13. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  14. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  15. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  16. Top rated universities abroad to study MS after ETC?
  17. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  18. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
15th May 2015, 03:48 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Specialization to study in MS for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) candidate in Abroad? Preferable universities in Abroad to study MS?

The courses you can do foe MS are:
1. State Space Control
2. Stochastic Processes
3. Introduction to Information Theory
4. Optimization Theory and Methods
5. Optimal and Robust Control
6. Recursive Estimation and Optimal Filtering
7. Dynamic Programming and Stochastic Control
8. Advanced Optimization Theory and Methods
9. Vision, Robotics, and Planning
The best Universities for the course are:
1. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
2. Harvard University
3. New York University
4. Stanford University
5. Boston University
These are the Best Universities and you should try and get yourself admitted to these Universities for a long term benefit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?