12th January 2016, 09:28 PM
Posts: n/a

Is it easy to study MS in Abroad for B.E. Civil student? Procedure to study in Abroad?

Respected Sir,
After my completion in B.E.(Civil Engineering), I will like to study MS in Abroad. Is it easy to study in Abroad are not? And what is the procedure to study in Abroad?

13th January 2016, 07:34 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 14,288
Default Re: Is it easy to study MS in Abroad for B.E. Civil student? Procedure to study in Abroad?

Yes, you can study MS in Abroad after completion of your B.E Civil Engineering course. To get admission in MS course in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Appearing in GRE examination is not mandatory, it depends upon the selection of course and country you wish to pursue MS course whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills for getting admission in Abroad Universities. By reporting your examination scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities.
13th January 2016, 08:43 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: India
Posts: 8,583
Default Re: Is it easy to study MS in Abroad for B.E. Civil student? Procedure to study in Abroad?

It is not easy to study MS in abroad. This is because you need to face competition from across the globe in order to get admission in the good institutes in Civil Engineering. However, if you work hard, know your subjects well and have a good preparation, you can definitely get admission in the good institutes and it will be easy for you to study MS. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which most of the foreign institutes take admission. Most of the institutes consider IELTS score while some consider both GRE and IELTS/TOEFL score. You need to apply online in the universities in abroad as per your scores in these entrance exams. This will be followed by resume screening, statement of purpose screening and telephonic/online interview. Once shortlisted, you need to prove financial stability and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad? 4 9th May 2018 01:06 PM
Is it possible to study MS in Architecture in Abroad for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply? 1 7th August 2017 10:50 PM
Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear? 1 2nd January 2015 10:05 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: