12th January 2016, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it easy to study MS in Abroad for B.E. Civil student? Procedure to study in Abroad?

Respected Sir,
After my completion in B.E.(Civil Engineering), I will like to study MS in Abroad. Is it easy to study in Abroad are not? And what is the procedure to study in Abroad?

13th January 2016, 07:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it easy to study MS in Abroad for B.E. Civil student? Procedure to study in Abroad?

Yes, you can study MS in Abroad after completion of your B.E Civil Engineering course. To get admission in MS course in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Appearing in GRE examination is not mandatory, it depends upon the selection of course and country you wish to pursue MS course whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills for getting admission in Abroad Universities. By reporting your examination scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities.
13th January 2016, 08:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it easy to study MS in Abroad for B.E. Civil student? Procedure to study in Abroad?

It is not easy to study MS in abroad. This is because you need to face competition from across the globe in order to get admission in the good institutes in Civil Engineering. However, if you work hard, know your subjects well and have a good preparation, you can definitely get admission in the good institutes and it will be easy for you to study MS. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which most of the foreign institutes take admission. Most of the institutes consider IELTS score while some consider both GRE and IELTS/TOEFL score. You need to apply online in the universities in abroad as per your scores in these entrance exams. This will be followed by resume screening, statement of purpose screening and telephonic/online interview. Once shortlisted, you need to prove financial stability and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?