21st September 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Anesthesia) in Abroad?

Respected Sir,
I am studying B.Sc in Anesthesia. I want to do M.Sc in Abroad in same domain. Can you tell me which are the reputed universities in Abroad providing this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed universities which offer MBA with 50% scholarship in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad
  3. Reputed universities which offer MS in Abroad?
  4. List of reputed universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  6. List of reputed universities which offer M.A.(English) in Abroad?
  7. Reputed universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Electronics) in Abroad to B.Tech(ECE) candidate
  9. Reputed universities which offer B.Pharmacy to Diploma holder in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Reputed universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  11. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  12. Universities which offer PhD in Microbiology for MD candidate in Abroad?
  13. List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Computer Science) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  14. Reputed universities which offer M.A.(Islamic Studies) in Abroad?
  15. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Abroad? Total expenses to study this course in Abroad?
  16. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Optometry) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
27th September 2017, 01:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Anesthesia) in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am studying B.Sc in Anesthesia. I want to do M.Sc in Abroad in same domain. Can you tell me which are the reputed universities in Abroad providing this course?

List of reputed universities which offer Master's in Anesthesia in abroad is given below;

University of Nottingham - Official Website

University of Malaya - Official Website

Virginia Commonwealth University - Official Website

Northeastern University - Official Website

National University - Official Website

University of Alberta - Official Website

Florida State University - Official Website

Arkansas State University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?