25th August 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Reputed universities which offer B.Pharmacy to Diploma holder in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

Sir,
Kindly tell me how I can study B.Pharmacy in Abroad as I have completed my Diploma in Pharmacy? What is the admission procedure? What are all the reputed universities in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  2. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  3. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Optometry) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  4. List of Technical universities which offer M.Tech in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  5. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  6. List of reputed universities which offer MBA with 50% scholarship in Abroad?
  7. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  8. List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Electronics) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  9. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  11. Reputed universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. List of reputed universities which offer B.A.(English) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  13. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad
  14. List of universities offering B.Tech course in Abroad for 12th Science student? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Reputed universities which offer MS in Abroad?
  16. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  17. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
25th July 2023, 03:39 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Reputed universities which offer B.Pharmacy to Diploma holder in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

• The eligibility requirements for B.Pharmacy programs in different countries vary. However, most programs require that you have a diploma in pharmacy from a recognized institution. You may also need to have a certain GPA and to take the IELTS or TOEFL exam.

• There are many good B.Pharmacy programs in different countries. Do some research to find programs that are a good fit for you, based on your interests and career goals.
  • Once you have found a few programs that you are interested in, contact the admissions offices directly. They will be able to tell you more about the program and the application process.
  • In order to apply to a B.Pharmacy program in Abroad, you will need to have your academic transcripts translated and evaluated. You may also need to provide letters of recommendation and other supporting documents.
  • The application deadlines for B.Pharmacy programs in Abroad can vary, so it is important to apply early. This will give you the best chance of being accepted.
Reputed universities for B.Pharmacy in Abroad are:
  • University of London: The University of London is a world-renowned university with a strong reputation for its pharmacy programs.

• University of Manchester: The University of Manchester is another top-ranked university with a strong pharmacy program.

• University of Sydney: The University of Sydney is a leading university in Australia with a good pharmacy program.

• University of Melbourne: The University of Melbourne is another leading university in Australia with a good pharmacy program.

• National University of Singapore: The National University of Singapore is a top-ranked university in Asia with a good pharmacy program.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?