11th May 2020, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Required scores in IELTS to further study and work in Canada?

Right now I am studying for a BTech course. I am interested in going to Canada and spend the rest of my life there. I want to study and work in Canada. I came to know that I have to qualify in IELTS. Can I know about the required scores in this test for fulfilling my aim?

21st June 2020, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required scores in IELTS to further study and work in Canada?

Dear sir , I just finished my SSC , since my monetary condition is not so good I'm thinking to go abroad for studying & earning both. Apparently I'm bit confused which field or course do I select ? M.P.C / C.E.C ?
please advise me.

Thanks alot.
23rd June 2020, 10:45 PM
ramsagarofficial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Right now I am studying for a BTech course. I am interested in going to Canada and spend the rest of my life there. I want to study and work in Canada. I came to know that I have to qualify in IELTS. Can I know about the required scores in this test for fulfilling my aim?
You need minimum overall 7 band or above in IELTS test then it is easy for the process thanking you.
17th July 2020, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

After completing B. Com can i go Canada for further studies and to spend rest of my life
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?