14th December 2017, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Canada Visa as per my IELTS and other scores?

I have scored 72.8 % in 12th and 45 in economics, 77 in business, 58 in accounts and 85 in English. I have also scored 6.5 in IELTS with no band less than 5.5. Can I get Visa for Canada.

15th December 2017, 11:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Canada Visa as per my IELTS and other scores?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you will get study Visa for Canada after qualifying in the IELTS examination with 6.5 bands in it.
Since, you have completed your class 12th examination with 72.8% of marks in it, you are eligible to apply for higher studies in Canada.
Most of the Universities require a minimum of 6 bands in the IELTS examination for bachelors degree course.
16th December 2017, 12:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored 72.8 % in 12th and 45 in economics, 77 in business, 58 in accounts and 85 in English. I have also scored 6.5 in IELTS with no band less than 5.5. Can I get Visa for Canada.

Generally, students can get a Canada Visa on the basis of IELTS score, funds to pay tuition fees, living expenses, written acceptance on a course etc. You are eligible to get a Canada Visa for studies with a score of 6.5 bands in IELTS. First with the IELTS score and academic score, you have to choose the course and apply for admission in Canadian Colleges/universities. Only after getting admission, you have to apply for Canada Visa for studies. You have to apply for Canada Visa with necessary documents like Valid Passport, proof of acceptance from a college/university, proof of funds, immigration medical examination, English language proficiency examination score (IELTS) etc.
16th December 2017, 06:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get Visa for studying in Canada. 6.5 band in IELTS is acceptable by most of the universities abroad. Hence, no need to worry about anything.

Just make sure that you get all your paperwork done in a proper manner. If all your documents are genuine, then you will get the Visa.
28th August 2018, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

My 10th score is 82% and 10 2 Is 60% and BE is 58 so will I be able to do MS in Canadian universities??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?