10th March 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

How to join 1 year PG course in Canada after completing graduation in computer science and 6.0 band scores in IELTS?

Respected SIR,

i have completed graduation in computer science,and i got 6.0 band scores in ielts now i want to join 1year pg course in canada in april/may intake.
so,i suggest me what should i do?
i am waiting for your reply,
thank you,
keyur

Related Questions:
  1. Band scores required in each module of IELTS to study in Canada for B.Com graduate? -- [New]
  2. Can I study Post Graduation in Ontario, Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band?
  4. IELTS band requirement for doing post graduate Diploma in Canada? How long will it take to process Visa?
  5. IELTS band requirement for post graduate diploma after B.Tech in Canada? How long before I have to process my Visa file?
  6. Am I eligible for masters in Canada or Australia having 5.5 band score in IELTS?
  7. Which course I can take after completion of graduation?
  8. Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  10. Possibility of getting study Visa for Canada after B.Tech Electronics and communication with 64% marks, 5.5 bands in IELTS and 1 year experience in telecom field?
  11. Admission in top 100 universities of US is possible with GRE score of 300 and IELTS band of 6?
  12. With IELTS 5.5 band will I get Visa for USA?
  13. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  14. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  15. Procedure and requirements to study M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?
  16. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  17. Entrance exam to do PhD in US for M.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate?
  18. Can I get Visa if selected in NYIT, Vancouver having secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
4th December 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join 1 year PG course in Canada after completing graduation in computer science and 6.0 band scores in IELTS?

How to join 1 year PG course in Canada after completing graduation in electronics and communication engineering and 6.0 band scores in IELTS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?