22nd December 2017, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Overall score required in IELTS for Canada study visa?

I had overall 7 bands not less than 6 in any module and 67% in 12th with 43 marks in maths. So, now tell me whether can I apply for Canada study visa or not?

22nd December 2017, 08:32 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Overall score required in IELTS for Canada study visa?

To get Canada study visa for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your 12th standard, it is best to have at least 7 bands in IELTS examination. If you have 7 bands in IELTS examination and at least 60% aggregate marks in 12th standard then, you can get admission in best Canada universities for pursuing your higher studies.
22nd December 2017, 08:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

For getting admission in best Canada universities, you should have at least 7 bands in IELTS examination. You have to report your IELTS examinations scores to Canada universities for applying admission to Bachelor's degree course. After submitting the application form, your profile will be reviewed by the university and if you are eligible, you will be offered admission in their university and receiving admission letter from the university, you can apply for Canada study visa.
23rd December 2017, 10:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for the Canadian study Visa based on your qualification and the band which you scored in the examination.
Let me clear your doubt that, most of the Universities require a minimum of 6 to 6.5 band in the IELTS examination for Bachelors degree course. Since, you have scored 7 band in the examination, you are definitely eligible to apply for the study Visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?