28th June 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Band scores required in each module of IELTS to study in Canada for B.Com graduate?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Com and now I want study in Canada.
So can you please tell me how much IELTS bands required?
And also tell how much Band score from each module?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to join 1 year PG course in Canada after completing graduation in computer science and 6.0 band scores in IELTS?
  3. Can I study Post Graduation in Ontario, Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  4. IELTS band requirement for doing post graduate Diploma in Canada? How long will it take to process Visa?
  5. Am I eligible for masters in Canada or Australia having 5.5 band score in IELTS?
  6. IELTS band requirement for post graduate diploma after B.Tech in Canada? How long before I have to process my Visa file?
  7. Possibility of getting study Visa for Canada after B.Tech Electronics and communication with 64% marks, 5.5 bands in IELTS and 1 year experience in telecom field?
  8. What is the procedure followed for going abroad after 10th?
  9. Percentage and IELTS bank required for study Visa?
  10. What is the best score in IELTS to do Automobiles Engineering in Canada?
  11. Possible good universities in USA having 55.62% in engineering?
  12. How many IELTS score is required to apply for Canada Study Visa?
  13. Can I study further in Canada after IELTS if passed 10th with 7.2 CGPA?
  14. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  15. Can I study Nursing in any university of Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS being a graduate?
  16. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  17. What percentage is required in B.Com for studies in Canada or New Zealand?
  18. With IELTS 5.5 band will I get Visa for USA?
30th June 2015, 02:12 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Band scores required in each module of IELTS to study in Canada for B.Com graduate?

IELTS exam is conducted in four sections and each section is calculated for 9 bands. You should score minimum 6 bands in each section to get admission in universities of Canada. If you can score more than 7 bands then you will definitely get admission in top universities of Canada. So, try to score above 6 bands to easily get admission in good universities.
7th June 2017, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Band scores required in each module of IELTS to study in Canada for B.Com graduate?

Please tell me how many band I require for studying in Canada, after 2 class and you tell me band which I wants in each module and over all
9th November 2018, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed b.com in this year and i got 6 band in ielts but 5.5 in writing.can u suggest me i am eligible to go canada or new zealand.
8th March 2021, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Band scores in each module after b.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?