3rd August 2015, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure we need to follow for doing summer training in NTPC and BHEL while doing 6th semester in Electrical Engineering?

Sir/Mam,

Please tell me the procedure to do summer training after 3rd year, i am a3rd year 6th sem student of electrical engg. I want to ask you the procedure of training in NTPC & BHEL. please tell me about this. I really need this information to proceed further.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  2. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester candidate?
  3. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  4. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 6th semester B.Arch Mechanical engineering
  5. How to do Summer Training in BHEL being a candidate pursuing 2nd semester of MBA course?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  7. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  8. Procedure for summer training in BHEL or Indian or in Thermal Power Plant while doing 6th semester B.E Mechanical engineering?
  9. Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL being a 6th semester Electronics and communication engineering student?
  10. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  11. Process to follow for summer training in BHEL, Haridwar?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  13. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
  14. Procedure of summer training in NTPC Bihar?
  15. Summer training in NTPC, BHEL, SAIL and other related places?
  16. Summer training in BHEL for Electrical Engineering B.Tech. student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  18. How can I apply for Summer Training in BHEL without any reference if completed B.Tech 6th semester?
3rd August 2015, 11:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure we need to follow for doing summer training in NTPC and BHEL while doing 6th semester in Electrical Engineering?

Procedure of summer training :-

- First you need to shortlist companies where you want to pursue summer training.
- Since you have already done this and want to pursue in NTPC or BHEL, so you need to approach in order to achieve it.
- As there is only offline provision of application, so you need to apply offline.
- You need to visit the concerned branch of the concerned organization.
- Contact the HR department of the branch and get to know the application procedure.
- Get the application form.
- Fill it up, submit it with requisite documents as per instructions from the concerned authority.
- Get a confirmation receipt of application and get to know the reporting details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?