30th January 2015, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

How to get employed in Foreign countries after MBBS from India? Value of Indian MBBS in foreign?

How can i get employed in a foreign country after doing mbbs from India? Will my Indian mbbs be valued outside?

30th January 2015, 03:57 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get employed in Foreign countries after MBBS from India? Value of Indian MBBS in foreign?

You cannot get a job directly in foreign countries. Even if you got any job, it is very difficult to get employment Visa. So, I suggest you to go to Aboard for higher studies on student VISA. After the completion of your education in Aboard, you can search for a job over there. After getting the job, you can convert you student VISA to employment VISA.
MBBS degree from India is directly valid in some countries and in some countries, you have to clear Screening test, which is conducted by respective medical council of that country.
30th January 2015, 06:28 PM
anair

Default Re: How to get employed in Foreign countries after MBBS from India? Value of Indian MBBS in foreign?

It is not easy for an Indian MBBS holder to get employed abroad. Different countries have different rules. USA requires students to write the USMLE or US Medical License Test to get visa and permission to practice in USA.

It is the GMC or General Medical Council that regulates doctors in the UK. Doctors are required to renew their license regularly.

It is a long process in Australia. You need to get general registration for hospital jobs in Australia which can take a long time.

It would have been better if you had mentioned specifically where it is you want to work. Just for a fact, holding an MBBS degree is not much of a value anywhere. If you also take some additional degrees you will have a good chance to work in the Middle East and Mauritius.
30th January 2015, 10:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, MBBS from India will be valued in foreign countries. However, there is two more steps before getting set to work abroad after MBBS in India. You need to clear the screening test for the doctors of the concerned foreign country and need to have a work permit to practice abroad. For example, in order to practice in USA, you need to clear USMLE. Hence prepare for the screening test of the concerned country in order to practice there after MBBS from India. Clear the screening test, apply for VISA.
1st February 2015, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limitfor doing jbt & from where I can get admission without entrance in this in and around delh or
faridabad.plz guide
With regards.
2nd February 2017, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I work in any African / Middle east country without giving any exam. I am MBBS from Mumbai, India.
7th August 2017, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I have done my mbbs from georgia (east europe).want to work in foreign country.. Whch country is safe and easy to get job?
6th October 2019, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I have a gap of around 2 years after mbbs which is discontinuos ..
can i get a job abroad if i cleared the licence exam
will there be any difficulty due to gap period??
10th October 2019, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Is indian medical degree valid in South Korea?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?