23rd January 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Requirements, books, cost and country to study MS Abroad?

I am Praveen Kumar doing 2nd year B.E -( ECE ). I like to do MS abroad after completion of my U.G Degree. I have some questions, please help me.
1. What are the requirements I must have to do MS?
2. What are the books I have to prefer?
3. How much does it cost to complete the degree including both tution as well as loadging fees?
4. Which Country, and which University is valueable as well as cost effective?
Please help me.....

23rd December 2014, 12:52 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements, books, cost and country to study MS Abroad?

Candidates who have completed their graduation from a recognized university are eligible to apply for MS in foreign universities. To apply for admission in Foreign universities, you have to complete two exams called GRE and IELTS. After the completion of these exams, you can apply for admission in foreign universities in any country.

Best Books for GRE:-
1)Barron's GRE
2)GRE Bible
3)Manhattan's lb
4)ETS official Guide
5)Visu GRE material

Best books for IELTS:-
1)Barron’s IELTS Superpack
2)Cambridge IELTS 9 Self-Study Pack
3)Cambridge IELTS
4)The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS
5)Target Band 7: IELTS Academic Book

Total Cost for MS:-
Total Cost for MS will depend upon the country and the course, which you wish to choose. If it is America, it will cost around 12-18 lakhs.

Cost Effective:-
I suggest you to prefer Germany for your MS. Because, in Germany you can complete your MS in 2-3 lakhs, if you can join in State universities, which are funded by German government. And you can select a course, which is an extension of your under graduation course to improve your career opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?