28th August 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?

MY NAME IS GODWIN. I have been studying 3rd year Aeronautical engineering. so I will like study ms aeronautical engineering in abroad.
1.How do I go abroad
2.How do about expensese in study
3.WHICH BEST COUNTRY Study in aero and Is any other course this mache
aero
4.which best university
Thanking you,
G.Gnana cristo godwin

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  2. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  3. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. How to study MS in abroad? I am doing 2nd year in Aeronautical engineering
  5. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  6. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  8. Procedure to do post graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  10. What to do to study Aeronautical engineering Abroad?
  11. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  12. Possibility to study MS in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering)?
  13. After completing EXTC engineering can I continue with master's in aeronautical engineering? Which exams should be given to study abroad for masters in aeronautical?
  14. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  15. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  16. List of good Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  17. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?
  18. What specialization should I choose to study MS in Abroad after completed B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)? Best country to study MS in Abroad? -- [New]
30th June 2013, 11:22 AM
rhiayrash

Default Re: How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?

If you have final decision to do your M.S in Aeronautical engineering then first of all you should think about expenses and should ask your parents.I think you should do your Aeronautical engineering from European countries like Germany,France,Sweden,Finland,Paris and USA.If you can get admission there then it is good.I have mentions this countries because these are aircraft manufacturing countries and they have good aviation industries.In europe the main aircraft company is Airbus and in USA it is Boeing.You will have good scope for Aeronutical engineering in this country.I have mention some colleges with fees structure and score in TOFEL.
Attached Files
File Type: docx COlleges for Aeronautical engineering.docx(20.5 KB, 988 views)
6th April 2014, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?

my name is nandhagopan i'm doing 2nd yr aeronautical in india , i like to study a master degree in abroad that is related to aeronautics ,i don't know anything about this could you find me a solution for this problem?
8th May 2017, 04:26 PM
Shubhammishrasai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my name is nandhagopan i'm doing 2nd yr aeronautical in india , i like to study a master degree in abroad that is related to aeronautics ,i don't know anything about this could you find me a solution for this problem?
If you have final decision to do your M.S in Aeronautical engineering then first of all you should think about expenses and should ask your parents.I think you should do your Aeronautical engineering from European countries like Germany,France,Sweden,Finland,Paris and USA.If you can get admission there then it is good.I have mentions this countries because these are aircraft manufacturing countries and they have good aviation industries.In europe the main aircraft company is Airbus and in USA it is Boeing.You will have good scope for Aeronutical engineering in this country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?