17th July 2010, 12:36 PM
sumanse

Requirements and cost to do PG studies in US in MS?

i want to to my post graduate study in US in MS , so could plz tell what r the requirement and cost to approach for my study?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements, books, cost and country to study MS Abroad?
  2. Requirements of getting job in ISRO?
  3. Requirements and procedure to pursue further studies after BDS? Duration of the course?
  4. Procedure to apply for further studies in TCS? Approximate cost for the studies?
  5. Total cost including Living expenses to study MS in Germany? In which language MS course offered? Requirements to apply?
  6. Requirements for registration and cost structure for studying Medicine or Dentistry in India for NRI Students?
  7. Possibilities to get an offer for study Abroad?
  8. Board exam in custom: requirements? cost of the exam? date of exam?
  9. How to enter MD programe in India? What are the admission requirements?
  10. How to do higher studies after 10th in USA with less cost?
  11. What is the procedure and requirements followed for doing M.Sc in abroad?
  12. How may I become commercial pilot? What's the requirements and cost of training for the same? I have passed diploma in civil engineering after 12th(science).
  13. Requirements to study Master of Management Studies in Australia?
  14. Requirements needed for doing higher studies in Australia after completion of 10th standard in India? -- [New]
  15. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems? What are the GRE score requirements? Whats the average living cost in USA?
  16. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  17. Information about the ICWA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply for Pilot course after the completion of 12th? Examination pattern and Fee structure for Pilot course?
8th August 2011, 12:44 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Requirements and cost to do PG studies in US in MS?

Hello friend

There are lots of students who pursue their post graduation from US .
If you want to go for higher studies in abroad you need to appear in the GRE exam that is condcted four times a year
and If you score more than 1300 marks in GRE exam then you will get admission in a good university of US
and they will provide you scholarship+ part time job .

Fee structure is around 10 lakh Indian currency +your expenditures there .

and if you get a scholarship then only it would be beneficial to go for the abroad studies
It is a ONline test and you can prepare for this exam by joining a good coaching institute .
8th August 2011, 12:45 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Hello friend

There are lots of students who pursue their post graduation from US .
If you want to go for higher studies in abroad you need to appear in the GRE exam that is condcted four times a year
and If you score more than 1300 marks in GRE exam then you will get admission in a good university of US
and they will provide you scholarship+ part time job .

Fee structure is around 10 lakh Indian currency +your expenditures there .

and if you get a scholarship then only it would be beneficial to go for the abroad studies
It is a ONline test and you can prepare for this exam by joining a good coaching institute .
8th August 2011, 05:02 PM
malek basit

dear junior mmber!

i m very happy u subscribe a threds,i give u some tips accept my tip Yes ya No as ur depand ...however
Colleges which offer Advanced Standing Program (DDS/DMD) to foreign trained dentists require atleast NDEB Part I. Most of the dental schools which offer this program require atleast 83%. (It is Percentile not Percentage, make sure you understand what Percentile basis is) . To cut down the competition, the number of applicants and various other reasons some dental schools are also asking for NDEB Part II now.
21st January 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

i got gre 291 ms in us what kind of scholarship ?
15th September 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

i came from poor family,i want to do ms in us,is there any way to pay the college fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?