16th February 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to do Masters at Auckland University New Zealand?

Hi my name is Vignesh sundar. Currently, I am doing my B.tech Bioengineering in SASTRA university. I want to do masters in animal science or veterinary science in New zealand. I want to know, what are the requirements to do masters in Auckland university New zealand?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into customs? I am good at taxation and acountany
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in India and Abroad having completed B.Sc with Chemistry and Zoology and M.Sc in Clinical Research?
  3. Which universities are there in Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand? Can I do masters in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  4. Requirement to do masters of nursing in USA university?
  5. Masters (IT) in UK after lower second class in B.Sc IT?
  6. Requirements for Masters in Histopathology from UK? -- [New]
  7. Which are the top universities for Masters in Biotechnology after completing B.Tech? Requirements for the admission in that university?
  8. How to do masters degree program from a university in Ghana?
  9. Best place to study Masters in Mechanical? University with considerable fee?
  10. Which branch should I choose for doing MBA? I'm pursuing B.Tech(IT)
  11. Requirements to join any technical or masters course in Biotech?
  12. Universities offering Master of Science in Marine Geology in India and Abroad?
  13. Any university to do Ph.D after doing masters in English Literature?
  14. Is MBA from New Zealand valuable in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get scholarship in Germany for PhD in Nanotechnology?
  16. What is the procedure of taking admission Masters in Biotechnology in USA?
  17. What should I do to pursue Ph.D abroad? How much should I get? Requirements for admission?
  18. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
29th December 2014, 03:51 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to do Masters at Auckland University New Zealand?

If you want to do Masters in Auckland University. You should have completed 12 years of schooling and should have achieved an overall average of 75% in ISC or All-India Senior School Certificate(AISSC) with a minimum of 70% in English. And you should also secure 70 percent of the marks in English proficiency tests like IELTS or TOEFL. If you can satisfy all these requirements, you are eligible for admission in Auckland university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?