4th May 2019, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to study BEng(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Bradford?

Hello everyone, I want to do BEng(Mechanical Engineering) from University of Bradford. Can I know about the requirements to do this course. Please help me to know about the requirements immediately. Waiting for your reply!

15th June 2019, 09:53 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study BEng(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Bradford?

In order to qualify for admission in University of Bradford for Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering program you will need to full fill the minimum entry requirements:-
1. You must have qualified secondary school examination with Mathematics and Science from ISC/CBSE board with minimum 75% marks.
2. SAT/ACT scorecard is desirable.
3. You must have proficiency in English language demonstrated by TOEFL/IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?