16th September 2019, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MEng(Structural Engineering) in Cork Institute of Technology?

I came to know that Cork Institute of Technology is offering MEng(Structural Engineering) course. I want to study this course in this institute. I would like to know about the requirements to study this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

21st September 2019, 02:18 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MEng(Structural Engineering) in Cork Institute of Technology?

Requirements to study MEng in Structural Engineering course at Cork Institute of Technology:
1. You must have a minimum of a Second Class Honours Grade 2 in a professionally accredited Level 8 Honours Degree Programme in Civil or Structural Engineering.
2. A minimum score of IELTS 6.0 is required for entry into MEng in Structural Engineering course.
3. You are required to submit a 500-words statement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?