31st March 2017, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Which stream in class 12th will be helpful to become an IPS Officer? How can I prepare for the IPS entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th now and after completing my Intermediate I want to become an IPS Officer so I want to know which stream in class 12th will be helpful to become an IPS Officer? How can I prepare for the IPS entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an IPS Officer after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which exam should I prepare for? How a B.Sc graduate can get a Government job? How can I prepare for the job?
  2. How to crack IPS examination without coaching?
  3. Courses after 12th Commerce to become an IPS Officer? Coaching classes for preparation of IPS exam?
  4. What is the qualification for IPS officer? I have completed 12th
  5. Which stream should I choose for Graduation to become an IPS Officer in the future?
  6. How can I become an IPS officer after passing 12th exam
  7. What should I do to become an IPS officer after 12th?
  8. Can I appear for IPS exam after completing class 12th? If not then when can I appear for the IPS exam?
  9. How can I become an IPS officer after passing class 12th with Science?
  10. How can I prepare for UPSC exam to become an IPS Officer? Age limit to become an IPS Officer? Difference between IPS and SP?
  11. Am I allowed to enter in IPS after qualifying the NDA entrance exam? I want to be an IPS officer
  12. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become an IPS Officer?
  13. Which subjects should I choose in class 12th to become an IPS Officer? Is Maths an Important subject to become an IPS Officer?
  14. What is the Role of an IPS Officer? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an IPS Officer?
  15. What shall I do to crack IPS Exam being a candidate having completed 12th Class with 83% of marks? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam? Which is the best city to take Coaching for this Exam?
  16. How can I become an IPS Officer? Conditions to become an IPS Officer?
  17. How to prepare for become an IPS officer? Requirement for joining IPS academy? Procedure for appearing for the exam? From where to get the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I prepare to crack IPS Preliminary exam?
30th April 2017, 11:35 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream in class 12th will be helpful to become an IPS Officer? How can I prepare for the IPS entrance exam?

For recruitment as an I.P.S Officer candidates have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination.

Civil Service examination is conducted by UPSC and minimum qualification required to appear for examination is bachelor degree in any discipline.

So, after intermediate you won't be able to appear for examination to become an I.P.S officer also candidates passed bachelor degree or 12th with any stream are eligible to appear for examination and you are eligible to pursue any stream of your choice in bachelor or 12th.

The basic strategy to prepare for examination is :-

* Go through NCERT books of 6th-12th std.

* Go through Newspaper ( mainly editorial, business and cover page).

* Regular revision of all topics you have read.

* Regular Evaluation through test series and previous year paper available online or offline.
30th April 2017, 08:00 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream in class 12th will be helpful to become an IPS Officer? How can I prepare for the IPS entrance exam?

IPS stands for Indian Police Services. The entrance examination for Indian Police Services is Civil Services examination. This examination is not stream specific. You can choose any stream in any stream in 12th as well as at bachelor's degree level. You must select stream depending upon your interest.

The minimum age limit is 21 years. You can start your preparation by reading NCERT books of Social science and science from standard 6th and read upto standard 12th. Make a habit of reading daily newspaper either "The Hindu or The Indian Express" for knowledge of national or international affairs.

In bachelor's degree, you can join any good coaching institute for better preparation.
13th December 2017, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

I have completed inter with science with minimum percentage by an accident then I went for diploma now I have completed that also now I want to know That how I can apply or try for ips
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?