7th July 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for IPS? I am a commerce 12th standard student

i m working women my age is 30 i passed with commerce only12th standard and i wanna study further shall it possible to learn IPS

9th May 2015, 05:24 PM
poojasingh151

Default Re: How should I prepare for IPS? I am a commerce 12th standard student

The age limit for Indian Police Services is 21-30 years for candidates of general category. Relaxation of three years to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidates.

You have mentioned in query that you are 10+2 passed. The minimum academic qualification required is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, you first pursue your bachelor's degree in any desired discipline but minimum of three years is required to pursue your degree. So you will be 33 years after completion of bachelor's degree.

Hence you can apply for Civil services after bachelor's degree only if you are SC/ST category candidate otherwise not.
26th July 2015, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for IPS? I am a commerce 12th standard student

What are the subjects to prepare for IPS examination......!! Im in degree 1st year of B.com(Generals) so im eligible with B.com to write IPS exam.....?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?