12th January 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Right path to study PG in Oxford University?

Friends i want to study a Post Graduation in Oxford University, So please give me directions. Study a PG in abroad, guide me right path

14th January 2014, 09:57 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Right path to study PG in Oxford University?

For studying a masters degree in Oxford University one of the best & costliest universities of the world, you will have to first complete your graduation. the next step would be take up the GRE / TOEFL / IELTS exam. Appear in that exam by visiting the website given below and paying the registration fees for GRE. it will cost you around 10,000 INR.

Then next step is to qualify the exam. remember that this university has a very high standard and lakhs of students apply every year here to study. so the qualifying GRE score at this university is also very high. you can say that the highest may be accepted. So your target must be very high score in GRE/TOEFL else you might be rejected.

Then after you get the score your next step should be to apply to that university. you can visit the website and take help by contacting their admission guide who are there to help you understand the procedure.

Oxford university - University of Oxford: http://www.ox.ac.uk/

Then next thing is when your admissions and all are accepted and you are all set to go & take admissions prior to that do not forget to have your passport renewed and get a student visa by help of the admission board of the university. You can also cross check with the university if you are eligible for a scholarship. They help many students fulfill their dream of studying such a world class university.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?