4th January 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

How to get scholarships in UK for studying MBA in Hospital administration in Oxford University?

How to get scholarships in UK for studing m .b.a. hospital administration oxford university

Related Questions:
  1. How many marks should I score to get scholarship for doing MBBS?
  2. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  3. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  4. What is best after BDS other than MDS?
  5. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  7. Information about Masters course in Nursing in India?
  8. Whether MBA in Hospital Administration is a good choice after studying B.Pharma?
  9. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Hospital Administration? From where I will get the application form?
  10. Complete procedure to get into Oxford university for MBA?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBA in University of Oxford, Harvard University or University of Cambridge?
  12. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  14. Which among Hospital Administration and Health Care Management is a good choice for pursuing MBA?
  15. Should I do MBA in Biotech or MBA in Hospital Administration?
  16. Which is best among MBA in hospital administration and MBA in healthcare management after completion of M.Sc course?
  17. Can I pursue MBA in Hospital Administration after completing B.Sc ITM (honors)? Can I get admission without giving entrance exam? -- [New]
  18. Which stream is good for Ph.D after 33 years of nursing experience and MBA in hospital administration?
10th January 2011, 05:25 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get scholarships in UK for studying MBA in Hospital administration in Oxford University?

hi,

In Uk many programmes are there for the MBA courses and in order to get the scholarships you have to write for GRE and TOEFL exam. If you can get good score in these exams you are eligible for the scholarship.

regards,
yash
22nd August 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get scholarships in UK for studying MBA in Hospital administration in Oxford University?

ihave completed mba in hospital administration after doing bds.are thier any job opportunities abroad.if yes where to apply.
14th August 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

i completed btech. Is there any scope to do mba with scholarship? and maximum how much they will give as scholarship & way to get that?
11th April 2014, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

im dong lst yr in physiotherapy nw i wnt to go for mba in hospital administration...tel me d procedre hw cn i apply for scholarship..
14th June 2014, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best university in UK for Masters in hospital administration?How long is the course?how much is the fee?How to apply for scholarship?Is there any option to study from Oman?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?