8th December 2010, 05:19 PM
Nievee

Full procedure to get admission in DU? Types of options available in abroad in science stream and how can I pursue them?

how to get admission in DU tell me the full process in detail ? what type of options are available in abroad in science stream and how to persue them? where do9 i can lok for admission forms?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study LLB in Abroad being Science student? Detailed procedure of admission?
  2. Among Mechanical and CSE, which course is having better career opportunities?
  3. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  4. Detail and procedure to do higher studies after B.Pharm in abroad?
  5. List higher studies options in abroad after B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  6. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  7. What is the procedure to pursue Ph.D. in abroad?
  8. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  9. What career options are available for me after passing class 12th? I am a student studying in class 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc Forensic Science in abroad?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Master Of Science after completing B.Tech(ME)? Where to pursue MS, in India or abroad?
  12. Which stream in B.Tech is good to get a job in abroad? Can I apply for higher studies or get a job in abroad?
  13. List of universities offering B.Tech course in Abroad for 12th Science student? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Which course should I pursue in Indian to get a job in Abroad easily? What is the procedure to apply for a job in Abroad? -- [New]
  15. Career options after pursuing both Biology and Maths?
  16. How to get admission for M.Sc Forensic science course in abroad?
  17. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  18. I wish to get admission in M.Tech in Biotechnology abroad. How may I do it after completing B.Tech in India?
7th July 2011, 05:44 PM
Simmi Katiyar

Default Re: Full procedure to get admission in DU? Types of options available in abroad in science stream and how can I pursue them?

there is a separate entrance exam to get admission in DU which held in month of May for which admission forms will be available in the month of March or April.After selection in entrance exam, merit list will be declared. If you named in merit list then you have to fill admission form which you can download from the DU website. in abroad you can do graduate, postgraduate or any higher study with any stream of science in which you are interested. For study in abroad you have to give entrance exam like TOEFL, GRE, SAT,GMAT etc.some foreign best universities are howard university(UK), oxford university(UK),university of chicago(USA), university of Paris(France),university of Copenhagen(Denmark) etc.
7th July 2011, 10:34 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Full procedure to get admission in DU? Types of options available in abroad in science stream and how can I pursue them?

hello friend
to take admission in du you need to give certain entrance exams that will be the basis of the merits for the admission
so prepare urself for the exam score good and you'll surely be in merits....
best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?