25th August 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship options to study M.Tech in Abroad?

sir,
i"m a student of M.I.E.T(a mtu affiliated college), and persuing b.tech(it) 2ndyr from there... i'm interested in doing m.tech.... kindly tell me options... for scholarship exam to study abroad

8th December 2014, 12:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship options to study M.Tech in Abroad?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies after your B.Tech course. You can definitely pursue M.Tech abroad and also avail scholarship. Usually there is no entrance exam held for scholarship. Scholarships are given by the foreign universities on account of :-

- Excellent performance in the academics.
- Extra ordinary performance in the entrance exams based on which they take admission like TOEFL or GRE or certain sections of the entrance exam like Essay Writing in TOEFL.
- Outstanding show case of talent in extra curricular field.
- Fruitful and innovative project work or on being professor associates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?