12th April 2014, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships and exams to study in Abroad?

hi...i want to study in canada or u.s.a...i am currently in 12th...i belong to amiddle class family
so i want to know that are there any scholarships or exams by which i could study in abroad

13th April 2014, 01:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships and exams to study in Abroad?

Getting prepared for future goals right from the availability of time beforehand is an intelligent move which all the students should adopt. It is nice that you are looking forward to the necessities required to take admission abroad and preparing yourself accordingly. Yes you are right that certain entrance exams are necessary to take admission in abroad for MS course.

The entrance exams are as follows :-
- GRE
- TOEFL
- IELTS
- SAT (For certain countries)

The admission is done purely on the basis of scores in these exams and your career record as mentioned in the application form and your SOP. For VISA, you need to contact the concerned country's consulate through their website.

You must remember that getting scholarship is not easy especially in foreign universities.You can scholarship only when you put up an excellent academic performance or some outstanding talent in some field. Mostly you can get scholarship in the university where you are seeking admission. You can also take education loan from any of the nationalized banks for your studies abroad. The highest loan amount which you can take is 20 lakhs.
19th July 2015, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scholarships and exams to study in Abroad?

For doing MSC chemistry in abroad with scholarships which exams are suitable
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?