19th July 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in B.Tech for doing MS in Abroad?

hello
am a student of Engineering final year and I want to do my MS in abroad. So how much percentage should I get in my Btech?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. Percentage required in B.Tech for doing MS in Abroad? -- [New]
  4. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  5. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in BCA to study MS in Abroad? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  7. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in B.E. to study M.E. with scholarship in Abroad?
  9. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in abroad to write GRE exam?
  10. Percentage required to be eligible for MS in Abroad?
  11. Can I go abroad for MS after completing B.Tech with 64%
  12. Can I study further in Abroad if secured less than 70% in B.Tech(ME)?
  13. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  14. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Minimum percentage required in B.E. to study MS Abroad?
  16. Without GRE can I get admission in German or other universities in Abroad?
  17. Which is better between US, Germany or UK? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  18. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(ECE) to study Master degree in abroad?
19th July 2015, 08:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in B.Tech for doing MS in Abroad?

For doing MS in Abroad universities, you need to score minimum aggregate of 50% marks in your Graduation from a recognised university. To get admission in MS course in Abroad, you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities by reporting your examination scores.
19th July 2015, 10:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in B.Tech for doing MS in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
am a student of Engineering final year and I want to do my MS in abroad. So how much percentage should I get in my Btech?
List of the best university for MS course in Abroad:-

University of Michigan
Address: 500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States

Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, United States

University of Texas-Austin
Address: Austin, TX 78712, United States

University of North Carolina
Address: 601 S College Rd, Wilmington, NC 28403, United States

Arizona State University
Address: 1151 South Forest Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281, United States

Brigham Young University
Address: Provo, UT 84602, United States
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?