3rd March 2017, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to study 12th standard in USA?

I am a student in 11th science from Ahmadabad, India I want to study USA by scholarship in 12th standard so I want to know how to get scholarship for my study in 12th standard in USA and how to get admission in USA? Can you please provide me your suggestions?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study B.Tech in USA and Canada for 12th student?
  2. Scholarships and study programmes after 12th in USA and UK with management stream? Opportunities and scholarships in Film making after 12th?
  3. How to study in USA by applying for scholarships?
  4. What is the procedure to get scholarships in USA for medical after 12th?
  5. List of scholarships available in India and USA to study UG from USA if got 93.5% in PCM
  6. Scholarships available to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who belongs to Kenya?
  7. Will I get full scholarship to study in USA? Procedure of scholarships and admission in USA after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?
  9. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the opportunities and scholarships in film making after 12th? I am a student of commerce
  11. Scholarships available to study in Abroad on 12th basis?
  12. Is there any way to study MBBS for free in USA?
  13. Can i apply for B.Tech degree in USA after passing 12th in India?
  14. With a minimum of how much marks in 12th standard can I get a scholarship or sponsorship from any education trust?
  15. How to study further in USA/Canada with scholarship after 12th?
  16. Which exams I have to write to get scholarship for doing higher studies in US after completion of 12th standard?
  17. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering in USA? Scholarships for study?
  18. Any scholarships available to study MBBS after class 12th?
14th March 2017, 11:51 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scholarships to study 12th standard in USA?

You can not directly get admission in class 12 in any school of USA. If you really want to pursue class 12 from USA then you have to enroll yourself for class 11 you have to loss a year. My advice for you is that complete your higher secondary from India then go to USA for further study. The candidate who scored more than or equal to 70% in his 10+2 and have IELTS score of 5.5(minimum) and fulfill all the requirements, then only they are eligible to take admission in any university or college of the U.S.A. The candidates have to appear and pass the entrance exam and interview round in order to get selected. There is a Study Abroad Scholarship available you can apply for it and in this scholarship they will bear the expenses of travel, books, lodging, credit, course so that students can study hassle free and score good marks in their academics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?