26th July 2018, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying MSc(Biomedical Sciences) in Radboud University?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I study MSc(Biomedical Sciences) from Radboud University then what scope is there for such candidate? I am interested to do this course in this college. But I need to know about the scope first.

4th November 2018, 08:25 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Scope of studying MSc(Biomedical Sciences) in Radboud University?

Scope of studying MSc(Biomedical Sciences) in Radboud University

-This Master’s programme in Biomedical Sciences they teach you refined research skills.

-However, at Radboud University we understand that not everyone wants to become a researcher.

-A biomedical scientist has lots of options.

-To help kick-start your career after graduation they offer you three career profiles.

-There are mandatory courses connected to each option, but also room to make your own choices: teaching internship, writing project, advisory report for a governmental agency or of course, another research internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?