26th July 2018, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?

I just want to know the structure of the course, named, Master in Bioscience and Health Policy which is offered in Weiss School of Natural Sciences. Kindly let me know about the course duration also.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  2. Can I pay course fee of Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in EMI mode to Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  3. Eligibility to get Master in Bioscience and Health Policy admission in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  4. Entrance exam available to study Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  6. Entrance exams available to study Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  7. Detailed information about Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  8. Job opportunities through Master in Subsurface Science of Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  9. Eligibility to study Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  10. Detailed information about Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras?
  11. Course structure and duration of Master of Health Leadership & Policy In Seniors Care in University of British Columbia?
  12. What are the scopes for B.Pharma student in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Course structure and duration of Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management in Rome Business School?
  14. What is the eligiblity of MA in Human Resourse in TISS?
  15. Course structure and duration of MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) in The Milken Institute School of Public Health?
  16. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker in Institute of Applied Health Sciences, Kolkata? -- [New]
  17. Course structure and duration of MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  18. Am I eligible for MPH or MHA as I have done BUMS? Colleges in India and their course structure? Future after this course?
4th November 2018, 07:33 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?

Course duration will be 2 years and course structure is mentioned below:

Course structure

-The Bioscience courses give in-depth instruction in specialized areas of Bioscience.

-Four courses are required to obtain a broad understanding of diverse areas of cutting-edge Bioscience research.

-BIOC 524 Microbiology and Biotechnology
-BIOC 525 Plant Molecular Genetics and Development
-BIOC 540 Metabolic Engineering
-BIOC 544 Developmental Biology
-BIOC 545 Advanced Molecular Biology and Genetics
-BIOC 547 Biology and Medicine
-BIOC 550 Viruses and Infectious Diseases
-BIOC 560 Cancer Biology
-BIOC 563 Endocrinology
-BIOC 570 Computation with Biological Data
-BIOC 573 Immunology
-BIOC 580 Protein Engineering
-BIOC 585 Fundamentals of Cellular, Molecular, and Integrative Neuroscience
-BIOC 598 BioMems and Biomedical Microdevices

Cohort Courses:

-NSCI 511 Science Policy and Ethics (S) (3 credit hours)
-NSCI 610 Management in Science and Engineering (F) (3 credit hours)
-NSCI 501 Professional Master’s Seminar (F, S) [required for two semesters, 1 credit hour each]
-NSCI 512 Internship Project (1 credit hour)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?