22nd June 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

With a score of 37 in TOEFL can I get good colleges for M.S.? When counselling?

I got TOEFL score card ,but i cannot understand my score.in that score is 38 is given.can i got a good college in M.S.when counselling started tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges/universities that are offering MS? Is a good GRE score necessary to get admitted in UK colleges? Chances of getting scholarship?
  2. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 704.5 composite score in MAT December?
  3. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  4. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  5. Am I eligible for masters in US or UK after pursuing B.Tech Mechanical?
  6. Can I get admission for MBA course in any IIM if I score good in TOEFL? What courses does TOEFL offer?
  7. Ph.D entrance paper of Chemical Science in US universities?
  8. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  9. Counseling procedure conducted for admission in engineering colleges for WBJEE? How can we apply for 2nd counseling?
  10. Possibility to get full scholarship in US Colleges having 3.5 in GPA and 79 in TOEFL? -- [New]
  11. How can I score good marks in TOEFL entrance exam
  12. Is there any other way to apply for TANCET MBA counseling? Can I get a good college in Chennai using 41.4 score? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to do MS after B.Pharm abroad? How to manage the overall expense?
  14. How much score is needed in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in germany? How much score is required to be eligible to have scholarship in the colleges?
  15. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  16. Is it mandatory to have papers published to pursue PhD Abroad?
  17. Will I get good universities in US after scoring 700 in GRE and 100 in TOEFL?
  18. Score required in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship?
28th June 2014, 02:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: With a score of 37 in TOEFL can I get good colleges for M.S.? When counselling?

I am extremely sorry to state with a score of 37 or 38 you cannot get a good college in order to pursue MS degree course. Along with TOEFL you need to have good GRE or SAT score to get admission in the good colleges for MS course. If you are aspiring to study in the best institutes of the world like Havard, MIT, Stanford, etc. then you need to have a TOEFL score above 100 along with good GRE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?