3rd January 2022, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Should Agricultural student write GRE for masters from aboard?

Sir I'm doing Bsc ag from Bangladesh and I'm now 3rd year. I want to know abt the GRE exam for agriculture students. Should we write exam for the subject specific to agriculture students or as other students. I'm totally new please give all the information u feel to share.my gmail id ( [email protected]) Thank you

5th January 2022, 08:08 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should Agricultural student write GRE for masters from aboard?

Yes you can.

After completing your under graduation if you want to go for higher education in your field from any of the foreign countries then you have to appear in GRE exam.

GRE is Graduate Record examination. After giving GRE exam you need to apply different universities globally of your choice according to your GRE score card and of you got selected then all the procedure you will have to do accordingly.

Also you have to appear in language test like IELTS or TOEFL.
Score cards of both of these equally important and the universities accepting score of these examinations varies from country to country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?