9th June 2011, 11:32 PM
ramnikdugg

Total expense of doing MS in Pharmaceutical Sciences in USA/Canada?

What is the total expense of doing MS in Pharmaceutical Sciences in USA / Canada?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and total expenses to study MS in Biological and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology in St. John’s University, US?
  2. GTU M.Pharm. Admission after GPAT disqualification
  3. Which are the colleges for D.Pharma?
  4. Where should I do PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  5. List of colleges I can get apply for a seat in Pharmaceutics department with GPAT rank 5105? What's the applying procedure and fee structure for the same?
  6. List of top M-Pharmacy colleges in Hyderabad?
  7. M.Pharmacy Colleges at GPAT rank of 5500? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of Ph.D(Pharmaceutical Sciences) entrance exam conducted by Kerala University?
  9. List of institutes providing M.Pharm course with AICTE and PCI approval?
  10. How to do PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences being an experienced Teacher and GPAT holder? -- [New]
  11. Universities offering Ph.D in Pharmacy in India?
  12. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Paramedical if completed B.Sc in Biochemistry? List of colleges with admission procedure in Chennai?
  13. Top colleges for M.Pharmacy course?
  14. Syllabus for entrance exams of PhD(Life Science) and PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) are same?
  15. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences?
  16. Which course is better for me among MBA in Pharmaceutical Management, MBA in Hospital Administration and MS in Intellectual Property Rights having completed Masters in Pharmaceutical Sciences?
  17. What are the best places to do ph.d in pharmaceutical sciences in abroad?
  18. Rankwise counseling dates for EAMCET B.Pharmacy in AP
27th September 2011, 12:17 AM
rahul4490

Default Re: Total expense of doing MS in Pharmaceutical Sciences in USA/Canada?

well, that varies from college to college and also the marks that you have obtained in the qualifying exams. because for students with high marks, they do provide scholarships and also fee waiver. anyways, the approximate cost would come arond 8- 19 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?