16th April 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Studies in USA with husband for 5 years?

How can go for study base in usa after bsc biotechnology with my husband for 5 year's.

3rd August 2016, 08:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Studies in USA with husband for 5 years?

Education system has been globalised and it is easy now to study abroad. You can pursue higher studies that is , MS course in USA. However, most of the IS universities ask for 16 years of study period which includes four years of graduation or diploma + 3 years of graduation or graduation + post graduation to be eligible for MS course. Hence it is recommended for you to opt for diploma course now which will help you in getting admission in US universities. For MS course, you need to appear in entrance exams based on which admission is done by US universities - GRE and IELTS/TOEFL. Then you need to apply online as per your scores . Upload resume and statement of purpose along with online application. Then there will be interview round which you need to clear to get admission chance in a US university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?