4th August 2012, 12:12 PM
robin002

How to go to USA for Further studies after doing diploma in computer and science engineering? How much percentage is required

i am doing diploma of computer and science engg. in 3rd sem. i want to go usa for further studies [b.tech] ,how much % ,i have to score nd wht r the visa requirements?

Related Questions:
  1. Full procedure to go USA for studies after Diploma in Computer Science?
  2. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  3. What is the duration to take up studies in USA in Bachelor Degree after diploma in electrical? Percentage required in diploma?
  4. How to approach for studies in USA after Diploma in Computer Science?
  5. Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?
  6. How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to prepare for Graduate studies in USA in Aeronautical engineering? How to present a paper in NASA and IEEE?
  8. How to apply for engineering in abroad? I am a last year diploma computer engineering student
  9. Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?
  10. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  11. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks? -- [New]
  12. USA for further studies after Diploma engineering from government college?
  13. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  14. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  15. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  16. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  17. What to study in USA after 12th for Planetary Science? Percentage required and exam to give?
  18. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
30th September 2012, 03:10 AM
kavya23195

Default Re: How to go to USA for Further studies after doing diploma in computer and science engineering? How much percentage is required

Most universities in the USA have extremely competetive applications from around the world for their undergraduate courses. To gain admission in the more known universities you need to have outstanding academic records alongside a record in extra curriculars. To make you application competitive you need to have an impressive command over your writing skill. An application essay and a statement of purpose which are impressively written leave a great impact on the application analyser and hence enhances your chances to gain admission.
23rd July 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go to USA for Further studies after doing diploma in computer and science engineering? How much percentage is required

i did my B tech degree in lateral entry after diploma, is it possible to do MS in USA with this degree???
29th July 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

i am doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering 1St sem what make me go to USA for degree course..???
21st October 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

l need to read and practice nursing
6th November 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my diploma in electronic & communication with 55% please tell me can I study in USA for engineering
11th November 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

hi,please tell me what are the ielts band requirement for canada after diploma in computer engg.
14th April 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I am comlete my diploma with electronic, how can i got a job in america or other country
19th May 2014, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

how to get into the aeronotics after diploma in mechanical engg? and how much % is required?
6th December 2014, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

How to go to USA for Further studies after doing diploma in computer engineering ? with IELTS How much percentage is required
9th January 2015, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Im intrested to go Us after diploma.so,please tell me what percentage is required??
29th November 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Which exam i have to give after completing diploma engineering in india and i want to study abrod in degree engineering?
4th October 2016, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

How many percentage is required in last year to go to usa for doing engeering
30th October 2016, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

I want to go to USA for doing further studies to do be.. Why should I do to go to USA how many percentage required last diploma year did there is any entrance exam to go to USA..
30th October 2016, 09:14 AM
Suraj Singh 7494

Quote:
Originally Posted by robin002 View Post
i am doing diploma of computer and science engg. in 3rd sem. i want to go usa for further studies [b.tech] ,how much % ,i have to score nd wht r the visa requirements?
To study in USA firstly you have to be apply for the Student Visa of USA. And you have to be clear the IELTS exam with at least 6.5 band to go USA for further studies. Your IELTS band is main thing which helps you to get a visa of USA.
Apart from this the subject or course which you interested to study in USA will be according to your previous related course and subjects, only than you get visa clearance.
You can take admission in Universities of USA where the course is available. You can take help of any firm or agents. Today here are lot of firms which helps you to take study visa in different countries. They will charge you a fee and helps you to get visa clearance easily. Once you got visa than you can go for the study in USA.
30th October 2016, 09:48 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: How to go to USA for Further studies after doing diploma in computer and science engineering? How much percentage is required

Quote:
Originally Posted by robin002 View Post

To go to the USA after the computer science, You can go through the private companies. You can also apply for the immigration visa, nonimmigrant visa.
There are many companies working in the USA. They will provide you job related to your engineering branch.
Contact no of USA:
Phone no: 12023258000,
USA govt no: 18448724681.
18th March 2022, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

I'M STUDYING DIPLOMA IN CSE NOW 2nd SEM, AND AFTER THIS DIPLOMA I WANT TO DO MY GRADUATION AT USA OR ANY OTHER COUNTRIES LIKE UK ,CANADA .CAN I ELIGIBLE TO GO ABROAD AFTER DIPLOMA .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?