22nd July 2011, 08:03 PM
anjali malik0

How can I apply for higher studies in USA after pursuing M.Sc bioinformatic?

am pursuing M.sc bioinformatics and wanna my higher stuidies in foreign(USA).plz suggest me how i can apply for higher studies in USA and in which Field should i apply???

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the government colleges for BSc Bioinformatics in HP?
  2. What should I do for pursuing MDS in USA and practicing it there? -- [New]
  3. What would be the cut-off required to be scored in GRE exam to get good universities admission in US with scholarship?
  4. Which group is better for B.Tech EEE student? Can I do MSc in USA after that? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List prestigious scholarships for pursuing Higher studies?
  6. Percentage required in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in US?
  7. How can I get scholarship to study in foreign university?
  8. List of good universities in US to do higher studies in Biomedical engineering?
  9. Australia after 10th without writing ILETS? Requirements and which family member can go along with me to Australia?
  10. Higher studies in USA which gives good job opportunities?
  11. Can I do higher studies in USA after scoring low aggregate in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will a student with less than 60% marks in 10th and B.Tech be eligible for campus recruitment? What is the scope after doing PhD in bioinformatic from USA?
  13. Scholarship programs after finishing twelfth class in PCM?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in USA or European countries if I have the certificate from NIOS?
  15. Which exam I should qualify for getting a free scholarship in abroad after completion of 12th in India?
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in abroad with only scholarship?
  17. How can i study abroad after passing 10th grade from ICSE board?
  18. Should I study or go for a job after B.Tech?
25th May 2016, 12:41 AM
Suraj129

Default Re: How can I apply for higher studies in USA after pursuing M.Sc bioinformatic?

You need to give GRE exam to do higher studies in USA. Criteria for GRE is 325 above out of 340 and you need to clear TOEFL exam if the university has that criteria too.
To do MS abroad it is best to get admitted in good GRE coaching class in your locality as they will prepare you well and help you with scholarship and suggest you for which field you should go.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?