14th June 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Should I consider going to Singapore for M.Sc? Is Singapore a good place to study?

I am currently doing bsc. biotech from Bangalore university. I want to go to abroad for my msc. should I consider going to Singapore? is is a good option or shall I consider some place else?

3rd August 2016, 08:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I consider going to Singapore for M.Sc? Is Singapore a good place to study?

Yes, Singapore is a good place of higher studies and also has good job scope. However, you should not make your selection on the basis of country. You should make choice preferring the institute concerned , its ranking , exposure facilities and expense. If you get admission chance in any one of the universities between NUS and NTU, then you should definitely go for it as they are amongst the top universities of the world. If you get admission chance in other universities, then you need to check its background and then decide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?