12th April 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Studying Physics at Canada is beneficial for me?

Ki am studing in 12th sci right now and i am planinng for studing in canada for my further study and i m intrested in physics then is dat benefical for me to study there ....if yes then which course should i take...???

15th April 2014, 08:53 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Studying Physics at Canada is beneficial for me?

You considered that you are now studying in intermediate science means 12th science. But you don't mentioned which year of your course now. You also mentioned that you are now planning to study abroad in Canada you also mentioned that you are interested in physics subject for your bachelor degree. You want to know that is it benefits for you or not.

Now I am clearing about your confusion in which you have considered in the above question. Now a days every field have much more scope and also in every field there are many or lots of job opportunities for candidates. So don't worry about your future.
You also have interested in physics subjects which is royal subject in this field there are many job opportunities because physics is a royal subject. You also considered that you are continuing your intermediate level course.

My suggestion is for you that concentrate on your study so that you can secured excellent percentage of marks in your qualification. Try to secured minimum 90 percentage of marks in your qualification because in Canada they see your percentage of marks in your intermediate level course and they give high salaried job to the candidates on the basis of their carrier marking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?