16th December 2012, 01:45 PM
Sakran habib

How to get a job in NASA if I am a student of Bangladesh Sweden Polytechnic Institute

Sir i am the student of bangladesh sweden polytechnic institute. I read in mechanical technology.I am very intersted to get the job in nasa.so please suggest me how can i get the job in nasa.

22nd January 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in NASA if I am a student of Bangladesh Sweden Polytechnic Institute

SIR I AM POLYTECHNIC STUDENT .I WISH TO JOIN NASA .BUT DON'T KNOW HOW I M ENTER IN NASA. PLEASE HELP
12th January 2014, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in NASA if I am a student of Bangladesh Sweden Polytechnic Institute

I completed bsc of physics from my own self and studying on theoritical physics msc also from my self cause I love physics. Can I have a chance to do job and research in usa showing my ability? (though I have no certificate, my prove is me)
21st February 2015, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

I am a polytechnic student. I read in civil technology . any suggestion for me if I want to become a scientist in NASA.

Mahmudul Hassan
[email protected]
23rd May 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Which subject i have to read in if I want to get a job in NASA

Dear Sir,
I beg most respectfully to state that, now I am a student of class 6 in Presidency International School, which is situated in Chittagong, Bangladesh. Sir, I know that I am to small to understand that which subject I will study in if I want to get a job in NASA. Please kindly can u tell me, if I want a job in NASA which subject I have to read in.I want a job in NASA because according to my point of view, I think that if I get a job in NASA I will be able to gain too much knowledge from NASA.

Please kindly can u send the information in details on my fathers e-mail number. [email protected] . So, sir I will be waiting for your answer.

Thank you,
Sahlan Salsabil Sayor
Presidency International School
Class-6. ID-1678
Chittagong, Bangladesh.
24th July 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am a student of class 5 in Dhaka, Bangladesh. I have a lot of interest to join NASA and become a astronaut which is a lifetime dream. Kindly can u say how can I become a astronaut at NASA.
[email protected] is my account.
28th December 2015, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of Kushtia Govt. Girls High School in Bangladesh. i read in class 8.My aim in life is to be an astronaut in NASA.Sir, please tell me how can I can I become an astronaut in NASA .
28th December 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of Kushtia Govt. Girls High School in Bangladesh. i read in class 8.My aim in life is to be an astronaut in NASA.Sir, please tell me how can I can I become an astronaut in NASA .
28th December 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?