26th December 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

How can a foreign student be eligible for AIEEE exam?

How can a foreign student be elisible for aieee exam?..please tell me how can i do it

Related Questions:
  1. How can a foreign student be eligible for AIEEE exam?
  2. Eligibility for for foreign nationals for AIEEE
  3. Admission procedure for foreign students who are staying in India and eligibility criteria
  4. Can Foreign candidates apply for AIEEE Exam?
  5. B.Tech student is eligible to apply for Indian Foreign Service with Metallurgical Engineering subject?
  6. Whether a B.Tech student is eligible to apply for Indian Foreign Service with Metallurgical Engineering subject?
  7. Am I eligible to join Indian Foreign Service being a 22 years old CA Final student?
  8. Am I eligible for AIEEE if I am a student? I am in FYJC
  9. How to enter foreign universities for m.tech in biotechnology with scholarships?
  10. Eligibility to appear in Indian Foreign Service exam for B.Sc(Computer Science) student?
  11. Whether a final year Food Science & Technology student write Indian Foreign Services or not? -- [New]
  12. If I get 50 marks in AIEEE exam then am I eligible for AIEEE counseling(BC category)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission in CS or Civil in NIT Rourkela after scoring an AIR of 45000 and state rank of 687?
  14. Can a Nepali student apply for AIEEE and IIT JEE after passing 12th exam? Am I eligible for the scholarships?
  15. Entrance exam to study at BAMS needed for foreign students? Does V.P.S.V Ayurveda College, Kottackal accept foreign student? Is it in English medium?
  16. Am i eligible for AIEEE 2016 as i am also giving improvement exam in same year?
  17. Am I eligible to reappear for AIEEE?
  18. List of exams and their eligibility criteria for getting government or non government jobs in abroad?

1st September 2012, 05:32 PM
denwer1

Smile Re: How can a foreign student be eligible for AIEEE exam?

AIEEE exam is only for Indian nationals. However there are NRI seats in various reputed institutions. So foreign candidates can directly apply to the respected institutions for NRI/management seats.

1st September 2012, 07:51 PM
kamal1106

Default Re: How can a foreign student be eligible for AIEEE exam?

dear friend

definitely you can apply for AIEEE under certain conditions
Foreign nationals or Indian nationals living abroad can get admission through Educational Consultants India Ltd into centrally funded institutions:
The institutions are

National Institute of Technology (NITs), Allahabad

Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Allahabad,

Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (ABVIITM), Gwalior,

National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT), Ranchi,

North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST), Itanagar

Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET), Longowal

Eligibility for the foreign nationals/NRI/PIO :

Foreign Nationals / PIOs/ NRIs must have passed the qualifying examination i.e. senior secondary or any other examination equivalent to 12 years of schooling in India with the aggregate of 60% or 6.75 CGPA on 10 point Scale in all the subjects.
Indian nationals living abroad must have studied there for minimum five years (including the qualifying examination i.e. XI & XII Standards) during the last eight years.

HOPE THIS INFO WILL COME IN HANDY
BEST OF LUCK

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?