2nd February 2018, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

To get admission in Cochin University of Science and Technology do I need to appear for NATA exam?

I would like to join Naval Architecture course in Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT). I wanted to know whether National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) score is necessary for getting admission in CUSAT or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in CUSAT with a rank of 4511 in general category?
  2. Terms and conditions to get admission in Engineering course at Cochin University of Science and Technology for the Uganda student?
  3. Can I get selected in CUSAT after scoring 46 rank in B.Com
  4. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  5. Can I get admission in CUSAT affiliated colleges with 125 OBH category rank and 3207 general category rank?
  6. How can a student of Myanmar get admission in MS CS at Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kerala, India?
  7. Can I get selected for CUSAT after scoring 46 rank in B.Com, LLB
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in CUSAT after scoring 7011 rank in CAT?
  9. Is there any possibility to get admission in MCA with 370 rank in CUSAT CAT 2016?
  10. Admission procedure to study BSc(Industrial Chemistry) in Cochin University of Science & Technology?
  11. When to apply for M.Tech from Cochin University of Science and Technology?
  12. Top five universities to do PhD after M.Sc Medical Microbiology? Which topic is best and demanded in future?
  13. Sample papers of Cochin University of Science and Technology for MCA exam?
  14. Jobs after B.Tech with less than 50% marks in 12th and 55% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the universities offering analytical chemistry?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Arch in Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University Of Science & Technology if secured 50% in Architecture Diploma course and obtained 135 rank in NATA?
  17. Best Aeronautical Engineering college in Kerala? I have completed my 12th
  18. Colleges in Kerala offering Genetic Engineering?
15th May 2018, 04:40 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: To get admission in Cochin University of Science and Technology do I need to appear for NATA exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to join Naval Architecture course in Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT). I wanted to know whether National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) score is necessary for getting admission in CUSAT or not?
Admission to the Naval Architecture course in Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) is granted on the basis of CAT (Common Admission Test) conducted by the university.

>> The course will be a 4 year/8 semester course.

>> There are 42 seats in Department of Ship Technology , out of which 15 are reserved for Naval Candidates.

>> You need to have 10+2 certificate with at least 50% marks in Mathematics as well as for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together.

>> 10% seats are alloted on the basis on all india test (CAT), while the remaining seats are for the residents of Kerela.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?